NACD - National Association of Chemical Distributors Member NACD chemical
As a member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors, Parchem is committed to continuous improvement in the chemical distribution industry's responsible management of chemicals. We pledge to manage our business according to these principles.
- To recognize and respond to community concerns about chemicals, their handling, and transportation.
- To make health, safety, security, and environmental considerations a priority in our planning for all existing and new operations, products, processes, and facilities.
- To inform emergency response officials, employees, customers, and the public of manufacturer's information on chemical-related health or environmental hazards, and the manufacturer's recommendations on special handling and protective measures.
- To work with customers, in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations, on product stewardship including handling, use, transportation, and disposal of chemical products.
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees, the public and the environment.
- To cooperate in resolving problems created by past handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- To participate with government and others in creating responsible laws, regulations, and practices to help safeguard the community, workplace, and environment.
- To promote the principles and practices of Responsible Distribution ProcessSM by sharing experiences and offering assistance to others who produce, handle, use, transport, or dispose of chemicals.
Parchem acknowledges the above Guiding Principles and is in complete agreement. Additionally, Parchem intends for complete compliance with the above elements to be adhered to in order to fully satisfy the requirements of the NACD Responsible Distribution Process.